
I'm working on sitting up!

Check out those eyebrows (and lips)!

Got the call a little after 1:00 (EST) -- was SO surprised - I thought
it was going to be tomorrow (Wednesday)! I was jumping up and down in my office and kept saying, "You are KIDDING!!" and "Oh MY GOSH!!!"
Name: Hua Liwei
DOB: Feb. 14, 2007 -- a Valentine's baby! (she is 7-1/2 months old)
Guangxi Autonomous Region (capital city is Nanning)
Yulin SWI
On August 20 (at 6 months), her measurements were:
7.1 kilograms (about 15.5 pounds)
64.5 centimeters long (I don't know the inches!!)
I will post a little more info later!
May

52 comments:
YAY!! COngrats!! She's soo adorable. I'm so happy for you!
I am so excited for you. I am a previous and current client (LID 8/30/06) of Harrah's and I can say without a doubt that your in China experience will be wonderful.
She is absolutely gorgeous. Enjoy this moment. Congratulations!!
She's beautiful, May! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!!! I'm so, so happy for you!!!
Found you from Emily's Blog. Congratulations! Your daughter is beautiful :)
Congratulation! We have a daughter from Harrah's SN's list. We had a great China experience with Harrah's!
Congratulations she is absolutely beautiful!!!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. Now go celebrate!
CONGRATULATIONS! She is just adorable..
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
She is adorable...
Kim
Congratulations!! Your daughter is just precious!!
Congratulations! Single mommies rock! Your daughter is gorgeous!
I too have a daughter from Yulin 1st SWI! Guangxi girls are very special! Be sure to join the Yulin Yahoo group. Its a great bunch of people. Best wishes
Mike in Ct
May--congrats! I got to meet you at Shannon's party and I'm so excited for you!! She is beautiful!!!
Absolutely gorgeous!!! Congrats!
susan
lid 2/13/06 (can't wait til its our turn!!!)
Congrats on your beautiful little girl. Wishing you a speedy TA!
What a beautiful blessing. Congratulations!
Congratulations! She's so beautiful and looks so expressive. I found your blog on RQ and just wanted to pass on my best wishes.
Congratulations on your little beauty! What a gorgeous little Valentine baby she is!! Best wishes for a wonderful trip!
She is absolutely precious!! Wow - she's so pretty. Congrats to you!! A beautiful Velanetine's sweetie.
Tracy
Congratulations!!
So happy for you!
She's gordeous!
Found your blog on RQ.
Congratulations!!!!!
She is beautiful.
You must be floating!!
Wishing you a speedy and safe journey to her.
From another single mom.
You will do just fine.
A little overwhelming at first but it all falls into place.
What a beautiful baby! Congrats!!!
Tiffany
Is she from Yulin 1st? We adopted our daughter last year from Yulin 1st. Her name is Hua Ru Yan and had the same playmats for pictures. Congratulations! She is a beauty. There is a yahoo group for Yulin families. It is www.groups.yahoo.com/group/YulinGuangxiKids/
Come and join.
Mendy
RQ poster
Congrats!!! She is sooo adorable. I am so thrilled for you and I can almost feel your energy through the computer screen.
Now go start packing if you haven't started already!
Lisa
Maybelle,
I am over the moon for you! My tears of joy join a pool of well wishers, your wish has come true!
Welcome, Welcome Hau Liwei, i can't wait to meet you.
All my love,
Patty Babb
Congratulations on your referral!!
When you are ready to get her finding ad (with a great picture several months younger than her referral photo!) come visit us at www.research-china.org. We were just in Yulin last month, so will have a DVD available shortly also.
Have a safe trip!
Brian
She is so beautiful! Congrats momma!
Lisa
She's precious! Congrats!! :)
I don't know you May but, your baby girl is perfect! We just got home Sept 6 with our baby girl from Guangxi and she was SO well-taken-care-of!!! She was in the orphanage her whole life until the day we got her. I hope you can rest in the fact that Guangxi takes good care of the babies they have been entrusted with!
Congratulations!!!
Leigh
Congratulations! Let's hope your slow boat speeds up now!!!!!
My new little cousin! She is beautiful, May. I can't wait to meet her.
Congrats! She is a beauty!
I'm so excited for you, May! Can't wait to meet her - I can tell from her pictures that she's beautiful and intelligent and funny just like her Mommy! The slow boat is finally taking off!
Congratulations!! She is just beautiful! Speaking as a single mom, you will do great. The rewards are far greater than the challenges.
Michele & Ava
Your daughter is beautiful.
Congratulations!!!
Erica (from RQ)
Lucky Mama to Kylie & Sophie
AWESOME!!! Super Congratulations!
When I first opened your blog and her picture came up, I thought...Wow, she's beautiful and she looks so much like Kate, my daughter. Then I read your blog entry and saw that she is from the Yulin SWI in Guangxi and I cried. She is so beautiful and looks so much like my daughter. The babies are very well cared for in Yulin. I keep in close touch with Kate's nanny from the orphanage and we adore her. Do you mind if I email her your baby's pic? She might know her! You can see Kate on my blog and website. www.charmedinchina.blogspot.com and
www.geocities.com/baci326
I also noticed you have a cat that looks just like our Max! Baci is our cat who was always sleeping in the crib. I think there may be pics on my website of him doing just that! Email me...I think we have lots in common now...LOL
baci326@aol.com
Wendy
Savannah
Congratulations!!! She is a beauty. I love the song you have chosen! I had to stay & listen to it twice :D
Amanda
Big Congrats!!! You girl is beautiful!
Wonderful news! I was just in Nanning, Guangxi province in July adopting my daughter Maya - you can read a little about Nanning on my travel blog www.tochinaformaya.blogspot.com. It was a wonderful trip - don't pack lots of stuff - the hotel has a great laundry service and there is a huge Walmart right in Nanning. If you have any questions about our trip to Guangxi, feel free to e-mail me at forksblog@optonline.net.
Stephanie
forksandchopsticks.wordpress.com
She is Beautiful!! Congratulations!
Donna
Oh, Congrats...she is just lovely! How exciting...I have just read thru your blog...what a wonderful family this sweet little girl is coming into! You are doing something I have always wanted to do, but now cannot due to the Chinese rules regarding single folks adopting their babies! I can't wait to follow your travels!
Congrats on your referral! I too am a single mom adopting from China and can't wait to get my referral (after the long wait- LID Sept 20, 2006)
She is beautiful!
Leanne
Congratulations!!! She's just beautiful!!!
Cari
Oh, she is gorgeous!! Congratulations from another single mom who is LOVING IT!
Congratulations!!! She is absolutely beautiful. We first met our daughter in Nanning....it is a lovely city.
Terrye in FL
www.graceelyseshirley.blogspot.com
Congrats She is beautiful. I have a Guangxi girl too.
Beverly
Hi May, I found you on Shannon's blog. Congratulation, WHAT a sweetie pie!!!! You must be over the moon! Best of luck! I too am waiting to adopt as a single mom (not from China but from the Foster Care system in my county).
Look forward to reading about your "gotchya day!"
CONGRATS on your beautiful daughter. I too am a single mom and my daughter is from Gunagxi too. I was in Nanning in August.....it is so beautiful, you will love it!!! All the best and happy packing!!
She is beautiful. Our daughter is Madelyn and the nickname Maddie does come out sometimes but we try not to use it.
May,
She is beautiful!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment