10.30.2007

Baby Gifts & Such

OK, a number of people have asked, so I will put something here... Please know that I have been given so many nice things - baby gear, furniture, toys, clothes... all gently used but in great condition. And my friends all have fabulous taste! :) So I am certain that any more gifts that come my (Madeleine's) way will be just perfect. Having said all that :) -- if it will help to have some ideas or want to see some of the things I still need - then I have "registered" at a couple of places. If you like looking online, you can find them all on the internet. Look under my name at www.babiesrus.com and www.potterybarnkids.com. I have a few things at Target - but I think only about three! (and I love Target! -- I just haven't had time to go back and look). Again, I know all my friends have great taste and you all know better than me what will be useful.

By the way, I have been given many play clothes -- but if you see something that Madeleine just *MUST* have to be the fashion plate baby in Charlotte (kidding :) -- then FYI... Madeleine will be close to 10 months olds when I get her, and she seems to be pretty on target regarding size... a little small compared to American babies, but not much. My pediatrician says she'll probably be in 12 month clothes pretty soon. Again, I've been given so much - Madeleine already has MANY more clothes and even SHOES than her mother!! :) -- Thanks to all my mom friends out there who've been sharing. But perhaps the age helps with choosing developmental type stuff, etc. Thanks to everyone for caring about Madeleine -- she is very lucky to have all these friends she hasn't even met yet - and I can't wait for you to meet her!

No comments: