11.27.2007
Different Website for China Trip
I leave for China in about 8 hours - yeah!! Just wanted to let visitors to this blog know that I have set up another website specifically for the trip to China. I've heard that it can be difficult to access blogspot blogs in China, and I didn't want to risk it. So, please go to www.babyjellybeans.com and enter the baby's first and last name: Madeleine Johnston -- Here's where you need to learn how to spell "Madeleine" correctly! :) (there's an "e" after the "l" that many people leave out.) Many thanks to everyone for all the good wishes on this blog! I hope you'll visit the babyjellybeans website and leave a message in the Guestbook - I want to share them with Madeleine some day. And by the way -- December 3rd is "Gotcha Day!" -- Less than one week away now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was hoping we could have made it to the airport to see you come home - but Jordan was too sleepy. I can't wait to see you both once you get adjusted to East Coast time. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Welcome back home! I hope you had an amazing trip :)
Post a Comment