11.07.2007
Our Flights are Booked!
We booked our flights this afternoon, and all three of my siblings are still going with me!! (My sister Sally can only stay for the first week, but she'll be there for the Beijing tour and for the best part - Gotcha Day on Dec. 3rd! I will post our complete itinerary once I have the details - but for now I'll just say that we're flying out early on Wed. Nov. 28 (Continental out of Newark) - will arrive Beijing about 3:00 p.m. the NEXT day, Thur. Nov. 29. We will return on Continental via Hong Kong on Thurs., Dec. 13. I think I will arrive Charlotte about 8:45 p.m. -- Anyone still awake at that time is welcome to come out and greet us -- I will be alone with Madeleine for this last leg of the trip from Newark to Charlotte - hopefully I will sorta know what I am doing by then - but who knows what kind of shape we'll be in! I'm very excited, although I am also VERY sick right now - bad laryngitis/virus thingy (I can't talk at all - that's tough for me!). My main mission is try and get some rest so I will be WELL before we go. We leave THREE weeks from TODAY!!! Madeleine, we are coming! (and now I am going to bed)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
WOW!!! I can't believe you leave so soon!! That's so great all your family is coming with you. That's really so special. I hope you feel better soon.
take airborne!!!!! i swear by the stuff. with two kids, one in daycare, we are sick all the time! that and just drink drink drink. keep the fluids pumping through your system. and get antibiotics before you go if you're not better. you don't want to be ill while traveling. your daughter will probably be ill with something since it's winter so she'll pass on the germs to you. you need your immune system in high gear. bring airborne with you. i heat water and add the tabs to that. nice and warm on the throat going down.
Denise
Hope you are feeling better.
Ditto on the Airborne. I took both that and Zicam with me to China and was religiously downing the Airborne on the flights to and from China. Also take Pepto Bismal for the trip and take is before meals.
Hey May,
The kidlets zonked out early tonight so I had a chance to surf, so... decided to come by and read your blog. It's wonderful!
It's great that your family will be with you to share this magical time. You've waited so patiently and very soon, you will be rewarded with your precious treasure.
You will be a great mom!
Many, many good wishes for a safe and happy union and blessings for always!
Love,
Ada, Cristina and Angelina
Hey May,
The kidlets zonked out early tonight so I had a chance to surf, so... decided to come by and read your blog. It's wonderful!
It's great that your family will be with you to share this magical time. You've waited so patiently and very soon, you will be rewarded with your precious treasure.
You will be a great mom!
Many, many good wishes for a safe and happy union and blessings for always!
Love,
Ada, Cristina and Angelina
Post a Comment