We had a fun little party for Madeleine on Sunday. She didn't quite know what to make of it all - but she certainly enjoyed the cake (at least she ate ALL of a big piece!) A big thank you to my neighbor Mary Alice who decorated the beautiful cake!
The Birthday Girl just waking up from her nap before the party.

Thanks for the beautiful cake decoration, Mary Alice!

All ready - just need the Birthday Girl!

So what's this?

Hmmmm... do I like this??

Yes, I think I DO like this!

The cake is good but the little cake decoration hearts are NOT! (that's the white thing on my tongue & I'm trying to spit it out)

My hat keeps slipping off - but of course Mom keeps putting it back on!

A little separation anxiety creeping in when Mom went out of range...
3 comments:
Very cute! You had quite a first year, Miss Madeleine!
Anne (Elizabeth's mom)
I love the pics! Happy 1st Birthday Miss Madeleine!!!!
Oh my gosh!! SOOO SOO Cute!! she is getting so big! It looks like she had a lot of fun with that cake though..yum, cake!
Post a Comment