Today is my little Valentine's 1st Birthday!! I am so happy I could be a part of it... she won't remember it, but I will! She had a good day and I sang Happy Birthday to her on our way to daycare. They had a little Valentine's party in her room this afternoon, and I went so I could take a few pictures and just be with her a little more today. She LOVED the huge sugar cookie and the giant cheese puffs they had at the party -- she would stuff a whole cheese puff into her mouth at once :) And she still ate a good dinner when she got home, too! That's my girl -- a good eater! I'm having a cake and family over on Sunday for her B-day, so I'll add those photos in the next few days,too.
I was so happy that Mama came to the party! (that's me on the far left)

This is her whole class. Madeleine is busy stuffing a giant cheese puff into her mouth.

We made Valentine's hats! My mom keeps telling me to turn my sippy cup right-side up, but I think it's just as much fun to hold in this direction.

What fun - eating a cookie as big as my head!
5 comments:
Happy belated Birthday, sweet Madeleine! Hope your party on Sunday is the best!
Mendy and Joleigh
Love your site! Madeleine is adorable :-) Hope the party is wonderful!
So glad to read that all is well. She's adorable!!
Alyson
LID 01/27/06
Happy Birthday, Madeleine! Hope you had a great day!
Can't wait to see pics!
Glad she had a great 1st birthday and she was able to have it with her mommy!! So glad you made it on to my blog, welcome!!
Anne (Elizabeth's mom)
Post a Comment