7.24.2007

Generous Friends

I'm quite fortunate to have some very generous friends - my baby is off to a good start already in terms of toys and wardrobe! I have restrained myself from buying clothes --it's difficult when you don't know what size or season! I've actually only purchased two items of clothing -- two years ago I bought the first thing - a play dress from Target (in earlier photos, the bright pink dress hanging high on the closet door, with the pink chiffon lei - but the lei did not come with the dress! :) And earlier this spring I bought the polka dot swimsuit - so cute I couldn't resist -- and I was SURE I was going to be in China this summer! But NOOooo, another summer come and gone and no baby yet... so much for the swimsuit... it could possibly still fit her next summer, but if not, I'll give it away. Many thanks to Vicki, Joyce, and the Sanfords for so many of the clothes and toys. I'm hoping that those cute little dresses will fit her next spring/summer -- because now it looks like I'm headed for a "winter baby!"

Will it fit in Summer of '08??

Closet 'o Dresses

Some of my favorite dresses!

Basket 'o Shoes

No comments: