9.12.2008

Catching Up - July 2008

So I have some random photos from July that I'll post here... After we got home from the beach, we spent many of our summer week-ends at the pool (Barclay Downs) -- I'm so glad I joined there - Madeleine LOVED the pool!! But, I never took any photos there... So these are other summer photos from the back yard, first visit to Chick-Fil-A, etc. (as I said, pretty random :)

M. had a slight fever one day and I had to bring her home from daycare. She seemed to be feeling OK, and it was a really hot day... so the logical thing to do was get out the swimming pool!

She started playing Peek-a-boo with herself

Peek-a-boo!

We had a great time with friend Anna and her daughter at their pool one hot summer evening

I don't think she'll notice if I just take one small bite...

Besides, Mom's cereal is really mine, too

MMmm-mmmm, good!

Thanks for the t-shirt from China, Mom -- you have impeccable timing!

I think my sport will be "Rascally Cuteness"

My good friend Barbara sent M. this adorable dress from the Caribbean

Our first trip to Chick-Fil-A... M. didn't know that lunch could be so much FUN!

You have GOT to bring me back here!

No comments: