5.12.2008

Fourteen Months

Haven't posted in a while... too busy, as usual! But we're having lots of fun. At fourteen months (on April 14), Madeleine is still not walking, but boy is she close! She continues to eat well (reference photos below - the grits and yogurt were in the same meal!) -- but remains on the "long & lean" side :) She just hit 20 pounds at 14.5 months... all of her pants won't stay up at the waist and they're all too short! Most of the photos below are from April, with a few taken this month, when she was closer to 15 months.

Mother's Day 2008 (I really do like her...I'm just always tired and hungry right after church...)

Do you like my cherry dress?

Goldfish are the BEST!

Mom, you really should read Chapter 8

I can't believe you're taking MORE pictures

May I PLEASE take my nap now?

My Mom sure has a smooth hand with the stroller... it puts me right to sleep!

I'm definitely a Southern girl... I LOVE my grits!

Let me tell you, this yogurt stuff is GOOD!

I think I'll just stick my whole face in here!

I can't believe there's no more yogurt

For all you Tarheel Fans out there

1 comment:

Anne said...

She is getting so big!! What a cutie :)
Anne