1.17.2008

Christmas with Madeleine

Christmas was a bit of a blur, since we'd only been home a week and a half, but we had a wonderful time at my sister's, nonetheless. Madeleine loved being adored by her two cousins, uncle and two aunts -- and I loved having them play with her a while! I actually got to sit at the table and eat a grown-up meal :) Madeleine doesn't know a thing about Santa Claus (yet!) - but she certainly got into the Christmas spirit as you'll see in the photos below. Next year I'm sure she'll be wide open!

I'm all ready to help Santa with his sleigh! -- Except I'm not really walking yet... however, I love to be in a standing position! (when my Mom is helping me)

My version of a curtsy

Next year I will have this walking thing DOWN!

I think my hat is too tight!

Just hanging out with my Mom on Christmas Day was great!

Of course, napping with Mom is pretty good, too.

With one of my new toys from my cousin John -- you did good, John!

Here I am with my Uncle Harold. He taught me how to smack my lips - I do it all the time now!

My cousin Jessica played and played with me - she gets a gold star!

Christmas is hard work!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh May, she is sooo cute, and so happy with you!!! Great pics!
Anne (mom to Elizabeth)
PS: I have your blog listed on mine as one of my favorites!

Brandi said...

So glad you had such a great Christmas...albeit a busy one!

Madeleine is such a cutie! I'm so glad everything is going so well!

Anne in NC said...

I'm lovin the pictures and figure I'll read the text when Jillian is back in daycare. Just wait til M is 26 months. You just wait! ; ) Anne & Jillian